Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - September

Another month is coming to an end, October starts next week. Time to share my project inspired by this month's tag on Tim's blog.

Tim is such a good teacher so I just followed his steps and I have never had so much fun with alcohol inks. I love this image of a young woman's face that I ended up using on my tag, such a beautiful stamp. Oh and I have a couple dozen extra butterflies for another project! Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies
Ranger Archival Ink
Ranger Inkssentials #8 Craft Tags - Black
Ranger Inkssentials Gloss Paper
Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Remnant Rubs - Botanical
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Remnant Rubs - Life Quotes
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil - Schoolhouse
Tim Holtz Sizzix Butterfly Frenzy Die
Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Cling Stamps - Steampunk
Scor-Pal Scor-Tape
Stampers Anonymous Classics #5 Stamps

Edited 10/2/14

3 comments:

  1. Great Tag!
    Congrats on your Win and TimHoltz.com!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a lovely tag. I love the composition of your words in relationship to the lovely stamped face. Gorgeous. Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete