Thursday, May 22, 2014

#CC3C - Distress Glitter Technique

So on to challenge #2, check out Linda Ledbetter's blog for all the details. The Funkie Junkie Boutique is sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift certificate!

For my project I began by covering a piece of chipboard with patterned paper. I used a #5 Craft Tag as a template to cut the chipboard. Next I sanded and applied distress ink to the edges of the tag. For the letters I followed Tim's distress glitter technique on page 56 of his book. I finished by coloring a piece of linen ribbon with distress stain and there you have it. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies
Ranger Inkssentials Collage Glue Stick
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Grunge Blocks, 8x8In Collage Paper Stash, Sanding Grip, Binder Punch and Linen Ribbon
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Glitter
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Stain
Claudine Hellmuth Ranger Studio Matte Multi-Medium 

3 comments:

  1. HI Deb. Your tag is so cute! I love the idea and design of this. Just looking at it makes me happy! :) Love your use of Tim's glitter! Thanks so much for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy little tag! I love the bright glittery colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile! Loving your bright fun letters. Thank you so much for joining us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete